5/1/07

Save me

As I'm writing this the most painful visual and sonic torture is being inflicted upon me. This torture has a name and it is called The Gilmore Girls. The show happens to be one of my wife's favorite shows and we have one television. Every Tuesday for the past few years I have half watched this show and I still don't know what it's about. There is this mother who can never decide what man to be with. The mother has this spoiled daughter who gets everything she every wanted without actually having to work for it. Then there are the supporting characters, every single one of them is SO FREAKING WITTY. According to Jessie ALL NEW ENGLANDERS ARE WITTY, yeah right. Fear not friends there might be hope for me. Rumors are amok that the show will be cancelled this season. Please, oh please cancel this steaming pile of saccharin. OMG Jessie just asked when I'm going to buy her the DVD sets! There are seven freaking season. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY?

2 comments:

Terrance said...

I can't speak for the people of New Hampshire, they seem a bit backwards to me but the rest of New England is very witty.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Terry!