5/15/07

The 3

This is the first edition of The 3. It can be 3 of anything.

Today I recount my 3 favorite traffic experiences of the day.

1. The Acura SUV that blew through the stop sign without looking while on a cell phone.
Surprise!. The phone call you were having must of been really important, because you did not look while rolling through that stop sign. Yep, I'm right here, in the white Ford. What? You didn't see me? How could that be? Maybe because you are on the phone? Just maybe?

2. The Subaru Forester on Juanita Drive going 25 miles an hour.
HELLO!? The Speed limit is 35!! Could we please go the speed limit? Please!?

3. The bike rider riding in the right lane on Lake City Way during rush hour.
Okay, I'm all for commuting to work on your bike. Soon I will be doing it myself, but why do you choose to ride on a busy road, that has no bike lane, during rush hour? What makes it even worse is that there is one of the greatest bike trails in Seattle running parallel to the road only 4 blocks to your right. Dude, use the trail. You'll love it, cars will love you and everyone will be lovely.

No comments: