10/3/07

Back

A friend of my wife has appealed that I blog again. Okay here it goes. Why did I stop? The main reason is that I'm a pretty lazy person, which I'm actually starting to come to terms with. A secondary reason is that we bought a house. Buying a house is like being sucked into a black hole, it takes twice as long as you think it should take and once you've moved in your exhausted. My exhaustion and laziness combined into a toxic mix of anesthesia. Now that I have come out of the haze I'm ready to blog again.

3 comments:

P. Ollig said...

Good to see you back in the blogosphere!

Monkeyboy said...

Glad to see you're blogging again... I guess it's time I get off my ass and start again!

Unknown said...

Thanks for starting the blog up again, like I told Jessie, I missed it. I enjoyed the live blogging during the ALCS, will it continue for the World Series?